The company Argoneum sro, IČO: 08289883, with its registered office at Karel Engliš 3201/6, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 316382 (“Argoneum sro”), website operator https: / /www.argoneum.net (“website”) and the hosting service provider (“services”) declare that it handles personal data in accordance with valid and effective legal regulations of the Czech Republic in the field of personal data protection.
1. Personal data and their processing
1.1 Personal data and the purpose of personal data processing
- Personal data is all information about an identified and identifiable person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier (eg name, identification number, location data, network identifier) or to one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- In order to provide services and communication with the customer, Argoneum s.r.o. in the role of administrator (based on prior consent) the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail, billing information provided by the customer when working with our web applications or when communicating with Argoneum s.r.o. (“personal data”)
- When you visit the website, additional information is also collected (for more details, see Chapter 3 of this Policy). If you apply for a grant to finance your project under the “Argoneum Governance”, we will use your personal data to verify the relevance of your request with your permission. Furthermore, you will have to publish certain personal data (name, email, address of permanent residence)
1.2 Third parties
In case of suspicion of criminal activity by any of the clients of Argoneum s.r.o, the company is forced, based on the laws of the Czech Republic, to provide all personal data of the client to the Police.
At this time, Argoneum s.r.o does not provide personal information to any third parties. 2. Security of personal data, retention period and rights of data subjects.
2. Security of personal data, retention period and rights of data subjects
2.1 Security of personal data
- For maximum security, data is protected by 256-bit encryption and firewalls that reflect external threats. Data is securely stored on two geographically separated servers, where loss is prevented by automatic replication and backup to geographically separated databases. Argoneum s.r.o. uses only secure PC access and software and services that meet standard data security requirements and standards set by the European Union.
- All employees of Argoneum s.r.o. they are regularly trained and follow internal regulations concerning the protection of personal data. In addition to the technical measures described in point 2.1. observe confidentiality regarding personal data.
- Access to the customer’s account is possible only after entering the customer’s personal password. It is therefore important not to share access data with third parties and always log out after the end of the activity in the customer account (service).
2.2 Password Security
We do not have your passwords in the system at all and we do not store them in the database. We only work with specially calculated hash keys generated using the hash function. The password cannot then be decrypted in any way.
2.3 Storage time
Personal data are processed and stored for the time strictly necessary to ensure the rights and obligations arising from the contract, ie at least for the period of using the service, and also for the period during which Argoneum s.r.o. obliged to store personal data in accordance with legal regulations or to which the customer has given his consent. In other cases, the processing time of personal data is determined by the purpose of the processing.
2.4 Rights of data subjects
- The rights of data subjects whose personal data are processed by Argoneum s.r.o., which are listed, including further details, in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “Regulation”), include in particular the following rights:
– The right to information and access to processed personal data,
– the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject and the right to erasure, to which the controller’s obligation to destroy personal data corresponds, if at least one of the conditions set out in the Regulation is met,
– the right to the portability of personal data, the essence of which is the possibility under certain conditions to obtain the provided personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to subsequently transfer this data to another controller; the personal data subject also has the right to have the controller, at his request, transfer his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another controller, if technically feasible,
– the right to restrict the processing of personal data and the right to object to the processing of personal data if they are processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. The data subject who considers that Argoneum s.r.o. processes personal data in violation of applicable and effective legislation in the field of personal data protection, may request clarification or request that Argoneum s.r.o. removed the faulty condition.
The data subject also has the right to apply to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. Visit the website
3.1 Web tracking
- In order to improve the services and ensure the functionality of the website, data is collected and recorded, with the help of which it is possible to evaluate the activity of users on the website and process statistical outputs. At the same time, all personal data are processed in an anonymized form.
- In order to ensure the most user-friendly websites and services, Argoneum s.r.o. also the services of Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, which provides the appropriate technical means (tracking technology). These technologies help you identify how websites and services are being used and how they can be easier to use. They also make it possible to understand the customer’s behavior on the website in order to offer services more easily and pleasantly.
3.2 Log files
- The visitor’s web browser sends information about his user data every time he visits the website. Data transmissions, which are stored in log files in this way, contain the following data: date and time of the website visit, URL of the visited website, IP address, original URL from which the visitor came to the website, amount of transferred data and user agent information (the header sent by browsers as their identification) sent by the visitor’s web browser (or the type and version of the browser and the operating system used).
- Log file evaluation is used to detect errors and eliminate them quickly. Evaluation also serves to control the capacity of the server and contributes to improving the quality of the offer.
The following cookies are used on the website:
– Technical cookies, which are necessary to ensure functionality when using the website,
– Cookies, the storage of which is subject to the visitor’s consent, which help to improve the user experience, facilitate the browsing of websites and offer services tailored to customers, and enable statistical measurement or evaluation for billing purposes.
The website visitor has the option to disable the storage of cookies in the web browser settings. This may result in the unavailability of some website features or reduce user experience.
In case of any questions, comments and requests regarding personal data or this Policy, you can contact Argoneum s.r.o. via the contact form located at https://www.argoneum.net/kontakt/ or the e-mail address email@example.com or the address given in the footer of this Policy.
Karla Engliše 3201/6, Smíchov
150 00 Prague